Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Now we jumbin, slowly jumbin wit you

I've decided to stop slighting the blog and actually make an entry - I might even do some design changes later on, if you're lucky.

My name is Nate and I'm the engineering outreach intern here at the Admissions Office. I'm having a great time working at the Admissions Office so far, it's been a great atmosphere to come into after working at MIT Lincoln Labs last summer and TAing in Halligan in my sophomore year.

I spent the last year abroad in London, and I left with some bad habits, some good friends, and a whole lotta memories. It was the most enriching experience I'll probably ever have, and I encourage everyone to go abroad, regardless of how much Jumbo love you might develop.

I'm a Massachusetts suburb boy who likes the city and loves the Hill. I'm a little too trendy and a lot too self-aware, but I'll probably be able to answer any question that you could ever have, or at least point you in a good direction. Come join us at Bendetson Hall, it's a lotta fun!

No comments: